Your health is our first priority.
Due to the latest notifications for the COVID-19, we take all the appropriate measures to protect our guests and the staff. At the moment, the staff are trained on the new operating rules. We are monitoring carefully all the new rules of the Foreign and Commonwealth office and local authorities.
Due to the latest notifications, we take the following measures to protect our guests and staff :
- A team of heads of departments serve as experts in the hotel to ensure all health and safety measures set forth by government mandates are implemented.
- Temperature checks will be required of all manager, employees, vendor and contractor as they arrive at the hotel.
- We provide each member of the staff with adequate personal protection measures.
- Τhere is now special equipment (medical kit) in case in the event of an incident.
- At the reception there will be antiseptic with a minimum of 60% alcohol are available for use by the guests.
- In accordance with Physical Distancing regulations, floor markings are set in the lobby, in front of the front office desk, restaurant and bar entrances. Restaurants and bars have been re-designed to reflect the appropriate distancing.
- Disinfection of the keys & cards.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection in all public areas and in particular in high risk items.
- Collaboration with a doctor specialized on COVID-19
- We keep a file with the details of the staff and the guests, who will be accommodated in the hotel (name, nationality, check-in date, check-out date, telephone number, e-mail, address, as well as the e-mail address of a close relative).
- We have placed antiseptics in front of each public area (reception, centrally at the ground floor and 1st floor of the rooms’ buildings, entrance of public lavatories and entrance of restaurants).
- Τhe towels for the rooms will be packed.
- In collaboration with our partners we work on increasing our levels of cleanliness using their newly developed products in compliance with government guidelines.
Information for the guests:
- New check-out time at 11.00 and check-in time at 15.00.
- Breakfast will be served in the form of a continental buffet, with the exclusive assistance of the waiter or cook, who will be serving the selected food and beverage from the buffet from behind a glass shield (sneeze guard).
- Dinner for guests on half board consists of a 3-course set menu (1 starter, 1 main course and 1 dessert), served at the table.
- The beachfront a la carte restaurant will be open for lunch and dinner according to specific operating hours.
- Before your arrival you will receive via e-mail a registration form to fill out with your details (name, passport number, country, nationality, check-in date, check-out date, telephone number, e-mail, address, as well as the e-mail address of a close relative), so that during your arrival you will just have to take the room key.
- Before your arrival you will receive an e-mail with all the information that you need to know for your stay.
- There will be no daily change of sheets and towels and cleaning services will not be regular during the stay in the room.
- A safe distance (between 1m and 2m) must be maintained between guests and hotel staff and between each guest.
- Wash both hands regularly with soap and water.
- Follow and respect the floor markings specifically designed to avoid coming into contact with other guests.
- Refrain from touching the reception desk and other communal parts of the hotel.
- Payment: We recommend use of credit/debit cards for all transactions.
- If you feel unwell during your stay: please contact reception from your room for advice on what to do next.
- Inform us by email for your special wishes about breakfast (allergies etc).
We are waiting for you and we believe that you will spend an unforgettable vacation with us.
If there is a need for which you would like to inform us, please contact us.
On behalf of all the Iliada Beach Hotel Team
Andrianos & Errik Spyrou